Things you will learn if you move to Thailand or spend any considerable amount of time in the Land of Smiles.
A spoon and a fork are the only utensils you will get it Thailand (and the occasional chopsticks) and they are all you need. You can use them to eat chicken, steak, fish, and anything else imaginable.
2. Geckos move way too fast.
The tiny critters are everywhere and are completely harmless, but they have a way of scaring the shit out of you when they dart away with supernatural speed every time you turn on a light.
3. You’ve never wanted a new suit or a massage less in your life.
Months after leaving Bangkok, you’ll still have nightmares of people on the street shouting “Suit! Want to buy a suit?!?” “Massage! Massage! Thai massage!” You also don’t want to buy that wooden frog that makes a noise.
4. You did not look as cool and unique as you thought you did when you looked like this in college.
Hippies are just as conformist as the rest of us.
5. It’s totally acceptable to eat fried chicken for breakfast.
Fried chicken and sticky rice is a typical way to start your day in Thailand.
6. Christmas is just as popular in majority-Buddhist countries.
Food is eaten at all times of the day in Thailand. So, if you’re hungry but its only 4 o’clock, dig in!