Have you looked out the window at the clouds and rain recently, then felt relaxed because you have a cunning plan to have a cozy night at home with a friend or your loved one?
If not then here are a list of some essentials for you to consider next time you are hit with a storm and house bound. They are certain to bring joy and warmth to your evenings. I call these items Lazy Evening Lounging.
2) Set the mood with candlelight’s: Succulent nectarine, peach and cassis and delicate spring flowers melt into the note of acacia honey. Sweet and delightfully playful. To uplift, to wind down, or simply to add an air of luxury. By Jo Malone.
3) Make your environment super snug with a soft bear: Harrods friend Frankie is sporting a Harrods ribbon in the Harrods iconic shade of green, he will bring joy to young and old.
4) Keep those lips soft and scented: A favourite amongst Kiehl’s patrons all over the world, this lip balm helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather and is combined with a luxurious scent of Pear.
5) Vintage Abercrombie & Fitch in slim-fit: Made from super-soft finely ribbed fabric with a little stretch, this henley has a long skinny placket, and a scoop neck.
6) Keep those toes wrapped up: Falke’s light-gray and navy polka-dot socks have a soft filet pattern. This stretch-cotton pair is finished with ivory and blue piping along the cuffs.
7) Toast glasses with a friend to the good times to come: A ten-year-old single malt, Glenmorangie Original is produced by marrying the delicate spirit that emerges from Scotland’s tallest stills, with first and second fill American white oak casks.
Add a vase of white roses to the coffee table then settle down to watch choose a cool movie and you are set up for a cozy night at home together.